[Noisebridge-discuss] catching up with "what's wrong with discussing things at the Tuesday meeting"

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 04:53:50 UTC 2014

Moving to a more democratic system would be untested for Noisebridge, but
at the same time it works well for many non-profit organizations. What
isn't hypothetical are the problems that consensus brings about, or rather,
fails to solve. We've had it for five years and what's it has delivered is
a dwindling membership, the remainder of which has voted for a board that
has stated they won't be merely symbolic like previous boards have been.