[Noisebridge-discuss] why cointelpro2.0 kills community

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:00:19 UTC 2014

These criticisms were levied at the entire board.  And they are worth
considering.  You don't have to be "sent" by the government to be
actively enabling the sorts of things that it likes to do.

Tom, I know you're trying to do good.  I really believe that about
you.  But you are too eager to legislate.  Your legislation trigger
finger is super itchy, and that gun goes off well before your moral
compass circuit has had a chance to even come online.

And please, usual cast of characters: fight the urge to
knee-jerk-react to my words in a way that makes it obvious that you
think that if a person is promoting caution, that means they're
anti-rules, pro-drugs, pro-sleeping-in-the-space, etc.  I'm so sick of
it.  I cannot believe you all think you are intelligent when you do
that.

--Naomi