[Noisebridge-discuss] Let's talk about: "Rights" section

Naomi Gmail pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:50:43 UTC 2014

Al, why are you acting in bad faith here?

We agreed as a board to revisit the process by which these policy changes came about in the first place and YOU even proposed reverting them to put these changes through a more legitimized board discussion process.

Why are you putting these discussion items forth as if these changes were already in effect?

Discuss as hypothetical all you want.  I encourage it.  Although why you didn't bother doing this /before/ voting on a massive board proposal that /could/ have been broken down into pieces like these is a great mystery.

Sent from my iPhone