[Noisebridge-discuss] Let's talk about: Noisebridge Membership

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Thu Mar 27 09:59:07 UTC 2014

Naomi, please stop accusing me of bad faith EVERY SINGLE TIME that I make a
good faith attempt to communicate about things. You've already refused to
even discuss your own objections to these policies, but other people might
want to air their grievances or comments.

I wish you would at least read my emails before you jump in with
accusations: "Do not be mistaken: the membership still has the power to
change Noisebridge policy with a 2/3 consensus. Policies are not written in
stone and are open to change, just as they have always been."

I started this thread to talk specifically about the "Noisebridge
Membership" section, and in your VERY FIRST SENTENCE you derail the
conversation with begging the question. It is _very_ frustrating trying to
work with you when you act this way.