[Noisebridge-discuss] My video project needs a Raspberry Pi and/or low quality usb webcam

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 18:02:25 UTC 2014

Hey!  Anybody want to start a Raspberry Pi buyer's club?

I have not been able to convince Central Computers to carry them, and
the Radio Shack R-Pi kit (when you can find it) is stupid expensive.

I've just been ordering them off Amazon due to my entitled impatience.

James, if you want one right *now*, I have a spare one.

--Naomi