[Noisebridge-discuss] On a brighter note...

Hannah Grimm dharlette at gmail.com
Fri Mar 28 21:07:40 UTC 2014

Dennis,
As a general rule, I prefer not to be messaged off-list with requests for
personal information.  I'm moving this on-list.  I hope you can understand
and will keep future communication there.

With that said, if you're interested in programmable paper circuits, I'd
recommend using an ATtiny AVR
programmer<https://www.sparkfun.com/products/11801> and
an AVR 8 pin microcontroller. <https://www.sparkfun.com/products/9378>
They're small, easy to set up, and flat enough to work well on paper (not
to mention MUCH less intimidating and far cheaper than the typical Arduino,
which is why I like them).  Double Union has a
post<http://doubleunion.tumblr.com/post/79951996963/programming-attiny-thursday-20th-march>that
links to all of the guides to install everything you need.  I'm very
new to programming, but am working with a computer science teacher to
create more documentation for paper circuits as a project going forwards.

Hannah