[Noisebridge-discuss] Fwd: Re[2]: Trimmed off the board list

Dean Mao dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Sat Mar 29 00:36:52 UTC 2014

That's fine to disagree, but don't feel like you haven't insulted anyone,
because people may have been insulted by how you may have communicated with
them.  So when Al asks you to cool down, you should just say "fine, I'll
cool down" instead of saying that Rachel is the one who has to apologize.

On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 5:16 PM, Johny Radio <johnyradio at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

Dean Mao
dean.mao at hackerdojo.com
Come visit us, we love new people!