[Noisebridge-discuss] (no subject)

C. Honnet cedric at honnet.eu
Sat Mar 29 17:18:34 UTC 2014

It's probably not exactly what you need but your might be interested by
these cheap "TV/computer dongles" with Android 4.2 (+ Linux possible on SD
card), they have a Quad Core RK3188 Cortex A9 @ 1.8Ghz and 2G of ram + 8G
of flash (and WIFI BT 2.0).

The new thing is that they embed a Camera + Microphone inside:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00G7HLCV6