[Noisebridge-discuss] Rachel's language

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sat Mar 29 23:40:31 UTC 2014

------ Original Message ------
From: "Callme Whatiwant" <nejucomo at gmail.com>

>Johny: I haven't seen in this thread or anywhere else in my scant
>coverage of noisebridge that you acknowledge that you've crossed
>Rachel's boundary with respect to private email.

Dear C. Whatiwant,

I can only base my understanding of others' boundaries upon what they
STATE their boundaries are. If Rachel had stated "Do not message me
off-list anyone", then i would gladly acknowledge that i crossed that
boundary. She did NOT say that. Therefor, on what basis did I cross a
boundary? Where did Rachel explicitly state that boundary? Please link
me to her boundary-statement. If you provide evidence that I crossed her
boundary, i will gladly acknowlege it.

Btw, C. Whatiwant-- you just messaged Rachel off-list, as her email
address is in your TO list.

-jr