[Noisebridge-discuss] On a brighter note...

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 00:07:50 UTC 2014

------ Original Message ------
From: "Henner Zeller" <h.zeller at acm.org>

>On 27 March 2014 21:24, Darius Garza <313kid at gmail.com> wrote:
>>  Raise your hand if you hacked something today !
>I was hacking on my commute on a KiCAD
>output-to-solder-paste-dispensing GCode program today.
>https://github.com/hzeller/rpt2paste

Henner, if you lead a hands-on workshop on this, i'd love to attend!

Darius, last nite i was up until 3 am evaluating numerous types of
multi-pin connectors, in my 3-month hunt for connectors for the boombox
i'm designing-- finally found the perfect connectors! (re size,
current-handling, number of pins, vibration-resistance, ruggedness,
etc). Earlier, I offered my team, at the Makathon event, a method to
print in multiple colors-- without ink. Earlier, i researched wireless
capabilities of Atmel MCU's. And that's just one day.

-J Radio