[Noisebridge-discuss] Rachel's language

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 02:55:56 UTC 2014

------ Original Message ------
From: "Alcides Gutierrez" <alcides888 at gmail.com>
>Whether or not a boundary is (made explicitly ) known BEFORE it has
>been crossed is irrelevant if honest reconciliation is the goal. When
>someone has stated AFTERWARDS that a boundary has been crossed,
>acknowledgement of the event is a fantastic first step to honest
>reconciliation.

You're stating that, even though Rachel did not explicitly state her
boundary in advance, she has a right to have unannounced boundaries. I
agree. I have boundaries which i do not announce-- we all do.

Here's where you're mistaken-- Rachel explicitly stated her boundary,
and i conscientiously respect the boundary she explicitly stated.

Feel free to continue discussing this amongst yourselves, I'm done with
this particular thread.