[Noisebridge-discuss] Rachel's language

Al Sweigart asweigart at gmail.com
Sun Mar 30 04:59:25 UTC 2014

Everyone, please ignore Leif. He has a pattern of attacking people he has
personal problems with by saying they're trolls. Leif's beef with Ron comes
from two years ago when he threatened to block his membership, so Ron
withdrew it. Now that Ron has become a member with the requisite two
signatures and four weeks waiting and consensus approval, Leif wants to
find a new way around consensus to purge him from membership.

-Al