[Noisebridge-discuss] Sorry

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Mon Mar 31 07:27:24 UTC 2014

PS, i admire your wit and clever use of language. I respect good
writing. Your recent posts were the most enjoyable posts to read on
Discuss. Your posts made me smile, laugh, and chuckle (with you, not at
you).

I agree with your position about unanimity on the Board (unless i
misunderstood you on this). i agree with efforts to honor NB's heritage,
even while improving upon it.

Sorry if i misunderstood you boundaries in any way, it was not
intentional.

Regards,
Johny Radio