[Noisebridge-discuss] Please Note: Bureaucracy Changes Reverted

Naomi Most naomi at nthmost.com
Sat Mar 29 05:39:29 UTC 2014

Thanks Scotty.  I, for one, am majorly on the side of "take it slow,
one thing at a time".  And community support and understanding should
be priority one.

I have a good deal of confidence that we're back on a productive track.

On a more tangential note: I hope we, the board, will work with
greater transparency from now on.

--Naomi