[Noisebridge-discuss] LoveTech May 10th is REBOOT:music Live! w/ Daedelus, Jeremy Ellis, Onyx Ashanti, 16 installations & much more!

Rich Trapani sfroommate at yahoo.com
Sat May 3 21:53:52 UTC 2014

Hi Noisebridge family,

Fresh on the heels of producing the world's greatest collection of musical instruments and jamboxes at The Tech Museum of Innovation, we bring you our most awe-inspiring event yet with world class live electronic musicians from around the globe:
The Tech and LoveTech present
REBOOT:music Live!

Saturday, May 10th 7pm-1am
at The Tech Museum of Innovation 201 S Market St, San Jose

LoveTech and The Tech Museum of Innovation bring you a world class lineup of live electronic musicianship, staged in the largest exhibition of interactive, collaborative digital music installations ever created. Unleash your inner musician and immerse yourself in a new world of musical performance led by revolutionaries that redefine the human machine interface.

✦TICKETS✦
$15 limited pre-sales|

••••Live Electronic Music••••
DAEDELUS
JEREMY ELLIS
ONYX AHANTI (Berlin)
AUTHOR & PUNISHER
DANIEL BERKMAN (Colfax)
Catch awesome preview videos HERE

•••Digital Jam Lounge•••
Sixteen interactive REBOOT:music installations
incl. jamboxes and instruments by Moldover, Trimpin, Tim Thompson, Anticlockwise Arts, Johnny Dwork, Lyès Belhocine, Drew Detweiler, Sasha Leitman, CCRMA, jonobr1,Gabriel Dunne, Gray Area, Alexandernaut, Ka-Ping Yee, Joshua Kirsch, Sudhu Tewari, John Brian Kirby and of coursehttp://moldover.com/cgi-bin/dada/mail.cgi/r/lovetechsf/666057022704/

••PlayShops••
Come Early for a 7:30pm Panel Discussion Moderated by ANI (Amy Lee)
Get an inside look at the technology, passion & inspiration of our performing musicians

•An Entire Museum of Discovery•

Much More TBA!

✦Tickets✦
LIMITED $15 pre-sales HERE
(Grab them while they last!)

✦TRANSPORT✦
Affordable round trip bus transport & car pools are being arranged from SF!
Checkout the Bus & Transport link on http://www.lovetech.org
.
•About Us•
LOVETECH
produces events that elevate the art of live electronic musicianship. We showcase innovative performances and design party environments emphasizing new music technology. We catalyze community with jamboxes, playshops and interactive digital art. Our engaging experiences will blow your mind, move your body, and inspire your creative soul.
RSVP to our Facebook Event
Join our Facebook Group

THE TECH MUSEUM OF INNOVATION
a hands-on technology and science museum for people of all ages and backgrounds. This non-profit learning resource was established to inspire the innovator in everyone. The Tech celebrates the present and encourages the development of innovative technology for a more promising future.
http://thetech.org

Thanks,
the LoveTech crew
http://LoveTech.org