[Noisebridge-discuss] May 21st Makeblock Robotics Workshop Interest

alice alice at makeblock.cc
Sun May 4 16:26:01 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

May 21st from 7 to 9pm, Makeblock--a robotics platform--is going to have a workshop at noisebridge.

Since we are coming from Shenzhen, China and have limited luggage capacity for bringing different robotics kits--is it possible to get a rough idea of the number of people who usaually show up at a Noisebridge event.

Also if anyone has any questions about the robotics workshop, feel free to ask me.

Thank you

~Alice