[Noisebridge-discuss] Problem: messy electronics area

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu May 8 17:02:13 UTC 2014

Johny reported:

"All the component storage cleanup and organizing i did over several
weeks has also gone to crap. Useful stuff mixed with random junk all
over the floor, parts completely disorganized."

#0: is this a problem?  [yes, i'd say so]

#1: What should we do to prevent this?

#2: If it can't be prevented, how should we address it when it arises?

Does it seem as though we are all relying on a few heroic martyrs to
keep the whole space together?

How can we do better about protecting various areas so we can enjoy
them on as continuous a basis as possible?

It seems unreasonable to expect that Noisebridge will never get messy.
 It is also unreasonable to expect random bursts of individual
motivation to keep a space as large and dense as ours in good working
order.  Too much stuff, too many people.

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com
+1-415-728-7490