[Noisebridge-discuss] [Rack] RFID tag research

Joe Black joeblack949 at gmail.com
Mon May 12 05:40:44 UTC 2014

It’s been at least a year since I actively worked on an RFID hardware project but I seem to remember that RFID readers will power all cards responding to it and those cards will all reply back. So using a separate card from the clipper card but similar, and in the same wallet is actually protecting one’s privacy more than having simply used the muni card to begin with. It’s all up to whether the reader system is logging this extra data and one’s trust in that system to not be compromised.

joeblack