[Noisebridge-discuss] Problem: people seeing NB as a backup shelter

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Mon May 12 21:03:00 UTC 2014

Yeah, this is good.  I would like to work on the language a little bit
(fewer uses of "should"), but the sentiment seems right.

This policy also implies an action that can be taken by someone
sponsoring someone tentatively (as I am wont to do) but then sees that
the person they've sponsored isn't living up to our cultural
standards:

"I am no longer sponsoring you, based on what you are doing."

There should never be an expectation that sponsorship == inviting a
vampire over the threshold.

--Naomi