[Noisebridge-discuss] Dante in the space

hep dis at gruntle.org
Tue May 13 17:58:50 UTC 2014

Perhaps a solution could be something like asking Dante to donate time to
paint a mural in the bathroom asking not to tag the bathroom. (I realize
the irony but sometimes this works on the bulk of people who would tag,
lowering the cleanup time spent). I would be willing to throw in some money
towards paint, tape, tips, etc. I think a lot of the tagging happens
because people assume that the bathroom is ok to tag, especially if there
is already tagging in there at the time.

-hep