[Noisebridge-discuss] that's all folks

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue May 13 22:09:33 UTC 2014

Reports of everything you just said have been greatly exaggerated on
the mailing list.

What happens on the mailing list has been participation from people
who aren't spending nearly as much time, or forming nearly as cohesive
bonds, as those who spend many days of their weeks at the space.

So if your entire experience of NB comes down to following the mailing
list, then you don't really know what's happening with Noisebridge.

And I doubt that will change.  The people who want to hang out at the
space all day tend not to want to be on the mailing list.  They're
good people who want to Do all day and don't want to wax philosophical
or even complain.

Visit the space sometime and see for yourself.  Or, don't, and
continue being disillusioned.

--Naomi