[Noisebridge-discuss] Dante in the space

hep dis at gruntle.org
Tue May 13 22:29:24 UTC 2014

Sorry for being unclear before, when I was speaking earlier I was speaking
in generalities about what would constitute "bad" graffiti, not accusing
Dante of specific graffiti. I should have clarified.  I assume shit is not
acceptable when it is sexist, racist, gaycist, etc. Other kinds of graffiti
can be debated for the artistic value, value to the community, but I
personally consider tagging/graffiti that involves those themes to be over
the line, especially without any kind of explanation of context. I don't
know specifically what Dante was accused of graffiting.

-hep