[Noisebridge-discuss] It's Techno Activism Third Monday, TODAY, May 19th at EFF HQ, 6PM

Danny O'Brien danny at eff.org
Mon May 19 19:03:49 UTC 2014

It's still today, but we have a new addition to the agenda. We'll
continue to be discussing educating the world about crypto post-Snowden,
but we'll also have info on the latest in the campaign to Free Bassel
Khartabil, http://freebassel.org/campaign/

Come join us for either, both or everything else you'd like to share
with your fellow anti-censorship, anti-surveillance activists!

https://www.eff.org/event/techno-activism-third-mondays-may

Time: 6:00pm
Location: EFF offices, 815 Eddy Street, San Francisco (we'll wait at the front door until 6:15; after that, ring ext. 118)

Want to receive these TA3M-SF updates regularly? Mail subscribe to ta3m-sf at eff.org