[Noisebridge-discuss] Paul found in space last nite

Oren Beck orenbeck at gmail.com
Mon May 19 20:35:03 UTC 2014

I gently suggest a format of: several "informal" attempts at a closed list
CC: Officials ONLY...

And thence -only ^after^ several attempts at a discreet scholarly
resolving... SCREAM FOR ACTION on the list so we do not lose our space to
apathy= Tacit Approval.

What was that aphorism about evil triumphing due to the inaction of good...

Oren Beck

816.632.3695