[Noisebridge-discuss] anon editing on front pages allowed again.

Jess deathweasel at gmail.com
Tue May 20 18:47:48 UTC 2014

Outsider here.

You need to weigh good and bad and come up with a decent solution. Letting
things stand is bullshit. I think that not having people's RL information
spammed is much more important than preserving the ability for someone to
make "anonymous"/"not-logged-in" edits. If it's really important, you can
wait until you get to a terminal you trust to do it.

Ban the anonymous edits AND make it so someone has to manually
create/approve a wiki account. This will make it a bit more work to
vandalize a page; I don't see a lot of people having the patience to wait
hours and maybe days for an account.

Jessica R. Ross
Skype: deathweaselx8086
AIM: deathweaselx86