[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes for May 20, 2014 (#314)

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed May 21 04:57:43 UTC 2014

A few more points of order concerning the meeting:

Membership dues have now been re-instated as per consensus.
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Consensus_Items_History

Next week, we're voting on improved wording about associate membership, as
originally proposed by Jake.
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Current_Consensus_Items

No one at the meeting objected to it moving forward. We have 24 hours to
discuss whether this wording should be improved. If we're all in agreement
by then, this goes to vote for next week.

Jeffrey