[Noisebridge-discuss] the proposal about disclosing Membership discussed last night

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed May 21 14:54:30 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

I judge from the meeting notes that the proposal I had put up for
discussion last night wasn't well understood.  I should have posted to
the mailing list, but I have had mailing list fatigue.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Talk:Meeting_Notes_2014_05_20

Unfortunately the proposal was introduced inaccurately and the
discussion was over an alternate-reality proposal I wasn't actually
making.

My bad.  I should have discussed this ahead of time a lot more.

I want to TL;DR the Talk page for you guys, but it's important that
it's fully read.  It's not that long anyway.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com