[Noisebridge-discuss] Updated Membership page with dues information

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed May 21 19:04:27 UTC 2014

OK, so since we've been discussing the Secretary and Treasurer thing
elsewhere, lemme just focus on the board vote.

Problems:

* Holding a new board election (we decided to do this within 90 of
decision to redo the election.  I think that means we have about 50-60
days left... should be ok.)

* Many Members are in a Schroedinger's Membership state due to overly
rapid change of policy.

* The Secretary is supposed to arbitrate who is a Member in Good
Standing, and we don't have that.

SOLUTION:

* Use the full Member list as it stands -- with formerly "delinquent"
entries integrated -- plus any new Members Consensed between now and
Election Day.

Anybody object?

--Naomi

--