[Noisebridge-discuss] UAV meetup every thursday from 8-10 pm beginning on 5/29/2014

Orie oreocookeee at yahoo.com
Fri May 23 07:26:21 UTC 2014

Greetings,

I will be building, programming, and flying a UAV and I'd like to invite anyone who is interested to join me. There won't be lessons or presentations or anything, because I have no clue what I'm doing. It's just a time to collaborate and learn from each other.

The event page is here: UavGroup - Noisebridge

 UavGroup - Noisebridge
Contents 1 What? 2 When? 3 Where? 4 Who? 5 Why? 6 Details 7 Meeting 1 [edit]  What?
View on noisebridge.net Preview by Yahoo

Cheers,
Alan