[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes for May 27, 2014 (#315)

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed May 28 04:18:13 UTC 2014

The meeting notes are posted!

- Members are no longer required to tag themselves as members on the wiki.
- There is a new consensus item related to making the
noisebridge/bureaucracy GitHub repository the official location of
consensus documentation.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2014_05_27

One follow-up item:

A proposal to change consensus wording regarding access to the space has
been blocked. We should discuss via this mailing list and/or Slack what
other sort of wording we're going to replace the consensus wording with. (A
personal note: keep in mind that this is consensus wording and is not meant
to be a mission/welcome statement.)

Jeffrey