[Noisebridge-discuss] Android 8-week course

John Shutt john.d.shutt at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:52:47 UTC 2014

Hi Noni,

Thanks for coming out to the meeting! I'm really excited to see such a big
Android class coming through the space.

There are general guidelines about hosting events
here<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Hosting_an_Event>.
You can post about your class (and claim the Church classroom!) in the
Events and Classes section of the frontpage of the
wiki<https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Noisebridge>.
It looks like there are already recurring classes scheduled in Church on
Tuesday and Wednesday nights. Does anyone know of any other conflicts?

John