[Noisebridge-discuss] Lab: Front-end Web Development, Thursday 8pm

Jeffrey Carl Faden jeffreyatw at gmail.com
Wed May 7 05:08:06 UTC 2014

On Monday, we learned about Backbone.js. It was hectic, but we were able to
walk through a simple app that fetches data and displays it via a view. The
finished app can be found here:
http://jeffreyatw.com/static/frontend/series5/class21/lecture.zip

And the lecture video:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pguezB-guU4

By the way, I spent the better part of today redesigning the wiki page for
the class! Take a look:
https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Front-end_Web_Development

I'll be holding one last lab on Thursday before going on break until June
2nd (with the first lab on June 5th). The lab is a great opportunity to
take any past assignments or quizzes, work on any other personal or group
project, or ask questions about any aspect of web development. You don't
need to attend the lecture series to stop by.

It's in Turing (not the lecture classroom) on Thursday at 8pm. Hope to see
you there!
https://www.noisebridge.net/wiki/Front-end_Web_Development#Lab
Jeffrey