[Noisebridge-discuss] Meeting Notes for May 13, 2014 (#313)

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Wed May 14 18:07:01 UTC 2014

Hi all,

The meeting notes are posted.  I asked in advance whether anyone would
mind having their name attached to their statements. No one objected.

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Meeting_Notes_2014_05_13

It will be considered Excellent to correct the notes if you think the
note-taker (me in this case) got your statement wrong or incomplete
and/or if you'd like to edit in a link to your wiki user page in the
Attendance record.

Question, comments, swear words welcome.

Cheers,
Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most