[Noisebridge-discuss] anon editing on front pages allowed again.

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue May 20 17:19:08 UTC 2014

I put it back the way it was.

Read the interaction I had with certain anons here:

https://noisebridge.net/wiki/Category_talk:Events#Can_We_Have_an_Actual_Dialog_Perhaps.2C_Regarding_the_Nuclear_option.3F

The most cogent stated argument FOR anonymous editing of the front
pages by the anons who chose to voice opinions:

Q: why not just make an account with an anonymized IP and email address?)

A: ed1: Maybe b/c of the issue of continued tracing by the "Bad Cop(s)"??

www.labnol.org/internet/find-person-by-email-address/13913/
www.ehow.com/how_4744576_determine-sent-anonymous-email.html
www.ehow.com/how_5158778_sender-anonymous-email.html
www.ehow.com/how_6811426_track-anonymous-email.html
Insert your next favorite we-eventually-gonna-catch-you reference here

(I'm not saying I agree OR disagree, I'm just saying this was the outcome.)

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com