[Noisebridge-discuss] Subject: sleeper asked to leave tues eve named Austin

cynthia lee cynthia.jeanne.lee at gmail.com
Tue May 27 21:20:38 UTC 2014

This man was woken up by me 48 hours before Monad asking him to leave and
became belligerent after he could not remember where his phone was. he then
attempted to detain me by blocking access to my possessions. Other people
had to be summoned to help so I could leave to catch my ride.
I checked around Tuesday night and the consensus was that he had been in
the space continuously since then. Not letting him in except to a Tuesday
night meeting seems very reasonable. He had his phone with him Tuesday
night and it had not been a case of someone stealing it.

--
Cynthia Jeanne Lee MD
http://cynthiajeanneleemd.wordpress.com