[Noisebridge-discuss] Android 8-week course

noni azure azuremoss at gmail.com
Wed May 28 05:08:39 UTC 2014

Hi Everyone,

I just attended the Tuesday night meeting and was really happy to meet
everyone and see what is going on at Noisebridge! Thanks for welcoming me.
:)

I am trying to figure out the next steps to host the Android course I spoke
about at the meeting. It seems there are several evening events recurring
each week, but it does not say what room they are in. I looked at the
Church room and it looks pretty good, for our group of about 25 people.
Everyone should have desktop space that way.

I remember someone at the meeting mentioned that reserving a room was
possible, but how do I do that? Also, how do I know if other events are in
that room each night? I figured I could start with 2 nights per week for a
month, just to get going with things, and I can create a page for the event
as well with all the details. I just need some advice on how to reserve the
church room and how to see what other events are using that room each week
night, so I can choose the right night.

Thanks if any members can point me in the right direction.

Really looking forward to things!

Noni