[Noisebridge-discuss] Wed Apr 30, 2014 6PM SF-LUG Linux Discussion Group

James Sundquist sundquistjames at gmail.com
Thu May 1 04:41:30 UTC 2014

I sent this off-list weeks ago, but I shall send it again since it can't
seem to go away.  Sigh.

Hi All,

  Just wanted to let you know that I'm not trolling Joseph, Maestro, or
anyone else. I have no mailing list admin rights and have had nothing to do
with the Linux classes for two years.  I don't appreciate the threat of
action against me, but it won't stop me from getting on with my day.  Also
feel a little confused on why anyone would feel upset that Joseph is
capable of sending a cron e-mail, but I sincerely apologize if it pisses
him and anyone else off.

Just wanted to attach my only e-mail exchange with Jim Stockford from
January about this, because he is a dear friend.  Also, in January I edited
the wiki to find if the SysAdmin class was defunct as I heard it was no
longer occuring in the space.[1]  I was told that was not excellent and
apologized after reverting the wiki edit.[2]

That is is the full story and I apologize for any inconvenience on my part
so please leave me alone and may we never discuss this again.

[1]
https://noisebridge.net/index.php?title=Category:Events&diff=prev&oldid=38041
[2]
https://www.noisebridge.net/pipermail/noisebridge-discuss/2014-January/041847.html

attached:
I realize Joseph's e-mails are cron'ed and I'm curious of whether there has
been any activity on Wednesdays (or Tuesdays for that matter) in quite some
time.