[Noisebridge-discuss] The electricians are coming! (today between 4 and 5pm)

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Fri May 2 07:20:30 UTC 2014

Hi everybody,

Electricians Neil and Tim came by earlier.  They were quite thorough,
took pictures and notes, and asked a lot of questions about usage.

They seemed to feel there weren't any major scary things wrong, but
there were many minor nicks and cuts that we should probably patch up.

They're going to make up a list of "red flag" and "yellow flag" items
and give us rough estimates for costs to fix.  They know we'll want to
fix lots of things ourselves, too, so they're keeping that in mind.

I also wrote down a list of electrical to-do items based on their
observations that we can definitely do ourselves.  I'll post that
tomorrow.

Finally, a bunch of folks would like to start coordinating on physical
space maintenance and improvements on a separate mailing list.  I
propose using Build:

Cheers,
Naomi