[Noisebridge-discuss] cron job email or real event?

Jake jake at spaz.org
Thu May 8 08:06:27 UTC 2014

i was there the other day, to clear off my member shelf, and i didn't stay
very long because it didn't look good and i didn't want to see what johnny
saw.

this is very sad and while I could try to list changes i want to see, i
think it's pretty obvious.

so if the obvious stuff isn't getting handled, i don't know what to say.