[Noisebridge-discuss] cron job email or real event?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Thu May 8 17:35:53 UTC 2014

No, I commented that the majority of his grievances came down to his
personal opinions of a handful of people.

I have now devoted several new email threads TO Johny's complaints, in
what I hope is a very constructive manner.  I'd say that's the polar
opposite of dismissing someone's concerns irrelevant.

On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 10:30 AM, Jake <jake at spaz.org> wrote:
> Naomi,
>
> when I read Johny's post I was glad that someone else was noticing things
> that I consider problems.  Yes some of the things on the list might seem
> less important than others, depending on who is reading them.
>
> I believe that when a person presents a list of complaints like this, rather
> than telling the person that their grievances are invalid because you don't
> agree with some of them, we should try to talk about the problems we can
> agree on.
>
> The main reason I can't continue trying to help noisebridge is because when
> I complained about things, i was attacked and my complaints mocked.
>
> you just told johny his list of concerns was irrelavent, in one sentence.
>
> -jake
>

> On Thu, 8 May 2014, Naomi Most wrote:
>
>> Johny,
>>
>> The majority of those bulletpoints are your personal opinions about
>> other people.
>>
>> --Naomi
>>

>> On Thu, May 8, 2014 at 12:47 AM, Johny Radio <johnyradio at gmail.com> wrote:

>>> it (some dedicated Members cleaned and organized not long ago-- all gone

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com
+1-415-728-7490