[Noisebridge-discuss] Problem: people seeing NB as a backup shelter

daravinne daravinne at gmail.com
Fri May 9 19:03:03 UTC 2014

it doesn't matter if you *like* installing keypads.  you install a keypad
because you feel strongly that it needs to be done. half the reason we're
at the point we're at is because people only want to do what they like and
not what needs to be done regardless of if they like it, and not enough
people support the idea that we all have to do shit we don't necessarily
find to be all rainbows and unicorns to make the space work the best for
everyone involved.