[Noisebridge-discuss] is spam on the wiki still a problem?

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Mon May 12 18:31:35 UTC 2014

The gazillions of random accounts do try to do one thing: create a
page with a link back to some site they're trying to get google to
up-rank for some keyword.

Did we install some kind of protection against that?  I can't
remember.  If we didn't, then it's probably still happening (easily
verified by looking at the Changes list, I just don't have the
bandwidth right now).

--Naomi