[Noisebridge-discuss] Wiki Trolling continues

Johny Radio johnyradio at gmail.com
Mon May 19 22:24:02 UTC 2014

Naomi, you described how much time and effort it has cost you dealing
with wiki vandalism. Thank you for your cleanup efforts. I think it's
not fair or sensible that the wiki admins are doing this cleanup
constantly.

The value of page history depends on the page. Losing my userpage
history is no big deal, but losing the history of other wiki pages would
be loss of Noisebridge history.

IMO, userpages should NOT allow anonymous edits. Anonymous political
commentary should happen on 'village square' pages, not user pages.

I'd love to see the Admin-view of a page, because wikimedia says
individual versions can be deleted. Can you share a snapshot? Maybe the
nb install needs upgrading?

thx,
jr