[Noisebridge-discuss] on allowing anonymous editing on the wiki

Naomi Most pnaomi at gmail.com
Tue May 20 19:43:18 UTC 2014

That's a gross mischaracterization of what happened.

You took a comment that was designed to engage you in a specific
discussion, cross-applied it to a discussion that was irrelevant, and
then took a condescending tone about it on the mailing list, which
wasn't even the original venue for the discussion.

And, because you chose to re-loop in the NB list after I took this
discussion "offline", I'm not going to bother trying to protect your
reputation, as you complained about the LAST time I publicly declared
I was going to stop replying to you on the list.

So, you get your wish, Johny: I will no longer seek to engage you ANY
online dialog, despite my wanting to give you a chance.

--Naomi

--
Naomi Theora Most
naomi at nthmost.com