[Noisebridge-discuss] [Noisebridge-congress] Noiesbridge Camp @ ToorCamp 2014

kjs bfb at riseup.net
Wed May 21 08:29:35 UTC 2014

I spoke with Henner and Dan tonight. There's some interest in stirring
up a Noisebridge camp. Electricity and the Internet are provided, the
rest is up to us. We might even want to have an electricity back-up
plan, because it sounds like only central camp sites have in-site access
to power lines. Of course, we want lots of LEDs, glowing LCD screens and
cold drinks.

There is a nice discount for purchasing 10 tickets at once. Is there
sufficient interest?

-Kevin