[Noisebridge-discuss] Updated Membership page with dues information

Madelynn Martiniere mmartiniere at gmail.com
Wed May 21 17:58:32 UTC 2014

I wouldn't agree that the board is "moving like molasses". We've been
actively working towards getting issues with the city resolved. That being
said, a reminder that we a) lost two valuable members, b) a third is
currently under fire by the membership both online and off and c) last
meeting I was able to attend the board was told that we were illegitimate
and there was going to be another vote (which hasn't been set in motion,
far as I can tell?).

I'm totally fine with the board appointing for the role of Secretary and
Treasurer, but we need some volunteers.

Perhaps people don't realize the specifics of each role, as they both seem
very daunting. Maybe we could better detail what the EXACT tasks each role
entails? I'm thinking bullet points, contributed by some of those who have
held the role in the past?

Madelynn Martiniere
mmartiniere at gmail.com
@creativetaboo