[Noisebridge-discuss] Small/cheap IR cam for eye tracking?

John Ellis neurofog at gmail.com
Tue May 27 16:24:23 UTC 2014

Anders,

I'm pretty sure that most cellphone cameras modules would work, but change
the lens/filter for IR not visual light spectrum. Finding one with a
documented interface, and changeable filter might not be so simple.
Apparently, most cameras come with IR "Bloom" filters that would need
removing.

http://www.adafruit.com/blog/2013/10/25/new-product-raspberry-pi-noir-camera-board-infrared-sensitive-camera-raspberry_pi-raspberrypi-piday/

-John