[Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting Noisebridge, when is a good day and time to get a tour? :)

Mitch Altman maltman23 at hotmail.com
Sat Nov 1 21:15:39 UTC 2014

Hi Andrea,

Yes, if course -- come when you like!  Any time after 11am there will be people in the space hacking away, and ready to share.

It says good to see you on Tuesday.

Cheers,
Mitch.

Date: Fri, 31 Oct 2014 17:35:26 +0100
Subject: Re: [Noisebridge-discuss] Visiting Noisebridge, when is a good day and time to get a tour? :)
From: andreas.hornig at aerospaceresearch.net
To: tdfischer at hackerbots.net
CC: noisebridge-discuss at lists.noisebridge.net; maltman23 at hotmail.com

Hi everyone,

it was a real pleasure to meet you on Tuesday and that I got the nice tour and be part of the weekly meeting.
I'm
 sorry, that I had to leave "early" but I had another appointment on my
birthday and the meeting went longer than expected /which is a good sign
 for a living hackerspace, but unfortunately bad for other scheduled
items :D).

I would like to come again this weekend and hang
 around a bit again and talk more about your projects and stuff you do,
if you don't mind.

See you then,

Andreas