[Noisebridge-discuss] Turing Room Dec 12-14 3D Installation - checking for conflicts

Walter Funk marybraindoe at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 25 22:11:38 UTC 2014

Hello NB,

Planning 3D art installation Dec 12-14.
Checking for conflicts in Turing room.

Fri morning Dec 12th is setup - breakdown and load out Sun morning.

At NB meeting, Naomi and Rayce asked me to post on discuss list, checking for conflicts in Turing Room.

No classes Fri or Sat, so no conflicts there.

Noisepancakes is Sat 12-2, installation will be part of event.

Sat night I'll host workshop on history of 3D movies without glasses.

Possibly collaborate on event later Sat night. Pod from Citizen Kino may collaborate. Open to ideas too.

Info on my 3D installations here-
  http://www.hologlyphics.com/
No mess, lots of fun!

Medium level sound for events only.
Please let me know of any conflicts with Turing Room that weekend.
Thanks,Walter