[Noisebridge-discuss] Mailing out indiegogo things

Torrie Fischer tdfischer at hackerbots.net
Sun Nov 30 02:39:14 UTC 2014

Hei, all.

Noisebridge needs to start mailing out the Super Neat Cool Things that folks
have contributed to be mailed out to our supporters.

I've got a spreadsheet available from IndieGoGo that contains a list of who
gets what. If you're able to pick something up from the space, package it up,
and get it mailed out, you can get all the cost of doing that reimbursed. If
you want to help Noisebridge get this stuff done, please let me know and I'll
hook you up with the deets :)